Friday, January 09, 2009

Randumbery V Redux

This is my version of the Results Show for the previous post.

Big surprise, I ask for some assistance with the title of this segment and the top vote getter is “Who Gives A Shit You Self Important Jackhole”. I should have known. You are the type of folks that would grab a lawn chair and drink a beer while I flailed around engulfed in flames.

Who gives a shit you self important jackhole.
20

Keep it Randumbery.
12

Change to Rundumbery.
11


Well, it’s a bit of a clunky title but if that’s what you want…

As for Where’s Nitmos? I think most of you spotted me. I don’t think I’m hard to find. I thought I might fool you because I wasn’t wearing my helmet that day. And thank you for pointing out my goth look. You might not be able to tell but I’m wearing mascara, listening to Marilyn Manson, and thinking about how society doesn’t want me to run marathons.




Actually if you look around, I’m basically the only dumb ass that wore dark colors on a sunny, 90 degree day. In my defense, not everyone can be smart.

Thanks to Perry for stopping by to identify himself. Click to enlarge the picture above and you’ll see the joggler under a blue arrow. Me under the red arrow (with more PhotoShop magic! Hey, I have a full time job and it is incredibly hard to work with photos when people can see my screen. Cut me some slack.) As a special bonus, I have identified my favorite runner….the dude with the headband matching green arrow. Dare to dream.

A few of you pointed out runner #1771. I’m not a fan of chest waxing and I believe this illustrates my argument quite nicely. I’m not sure I really need to say more on the matter.

Incidentally, my filly gets angry when she sees this picture. She’s under the illusion that I win the races I’m in. So, she sees all of these other folks in front of me and wonders why they are beating her dad. Of course, I have to then sit her down and explain how performance enhancing drugs work and that some people choose to cheat.

As an added bonus, I found two other disturbing Waldo cartoons on the net. Credit is given for the pictures. If you want to sue me for copyright infringement, I can be found here.




www.jtru.com

Next week, I will have a special post with more pictures. Some of you who have been crawling around these parts for awhile may remember the infamous Hello Kitty band aid covering the nips post. I had to remove the photo due to the spike in Eastern European pervs descending on this site. It was giving me the willys. At risk of attracting this audience again, there has been another siting of the headless Hello Kitty runner!

Thus completes a New Year’s resolution…to post five days in a row. Next up? To not post at all for a month.

Have a wonderful weekend. Here’s to wishing dry roads for the northern states and Canada and a great big ole snow storm for the west coast and southern states on your weekend long run. It’s about time you ran a few miles dressed like an Eskimo.

Happy trails.

24 comments:

Sun Runner said...

Gosh, I just LOVE Michigan, don't you?? Actually, you're safer where you are than I am.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN DETROIT/PONTIAC HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW...SNOW WILL OVERSPREAD THE REGION FROM THE SOUTHWEST THROUGH EARLY AFTERNOON. ACCUMULATIONS OF 1-2 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE BY EARLY THIS EVENING... CAUSING DRIVING CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE BY THE EVENING COMMUTE. SNOW WILL BE HEAVY AT TIMES WITH VISIBILITIES OCCASIONALLY DROPPING BELOW ONE HALF MILE. AN ADDITIONAL 3 TO 5 INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED OVERNIGHT AND WILL CONTINUE INTO SATURDAY AFTERNOON BEFORE GRADUALLY TAPERING OFF. THE HEAVIEST SNOWFALL TOTALS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES WILL BE FOCUSED FROM I-94 SOUTH TO THE OHIO BORDER.

Kristina said...

Henry just learned the other day that my medals don't mean I won all those races. He resents my running even more now that he knows I don't ever win anything.
Oooh--my word ver. is "restsrot" which is my taper plan: rests and rot.

Vava said...

I think the headband dude is running for comfort, meaning he's put on an extra short, extra tight pair of shorts as motivation to finish the race faster and finally get than ass jammer off.

B. Kramer said...

I really hope you achieve your next resolution.

I'm disappointed you wouldn't continue the negative split argument. Pfft! Lame.

Ian said...

"You are the type of folks that would grab a lawn chair and drink a beer while I flailed around engulfed in flames."

I resent this. I'm a decent human being and I like to think I'd look around for a shovel so that I could assist you by beating the flames out.

Aron said...

there was frost out this morning on the grass and roofs... kind of looked like snow :)

jen said...

Those are disturbing Waldo cartoons indeed. Yipes.

Good luck with your next blog goal! :P

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

You are the type of folks that would grab a lawn chair and drink a beer while I flailed around engulfed in flames.

That's a lie! I would not be sitting in a lawn chair because how do you give a standing-O from a lawn chair? And furthermore ... what beer goes best with Nitmos Flambé?

Thanks to Sarah (D-MI), because I only come to this site for the Michigan weather, and, until today, I aave always been deeply disappointed.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Sorry. I meant to write "I 'ave always been disappointed" because, for some reason, I was commenting in a Cockney accent.

Unknown said...

"You are the type of folks that would grab a lawn chair and drink a beer while I flailed around engulfed in flames."
--------
I am offended by your accusation, sir! I would never would never watch someone burn to death while sitting and drinking a beer. What kind of heathen do you take me for.? Civilized people drink margaritas with burning flesh...

...and I am nothing if not civilized, thank you very much.

Jess said...

Yes! I totally got you and the joggler right! You have a sweet price for me don't you?

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the death glare exchange between #3045 and the guy in the blue hat?

X-Country2 said...

I wonder how much cumulative time has been spent by us studying that photo? I'm up to an embarassingly high amount of time.

chia said...

You had me at #1771. *tear*

Marlene said...

I have a strange fascination with staring a photos like that, analyzing every individual.

Yeah - why are you wearing all black?!

Anyhoo, have a good wknd!

Razz said...

yeah, I figured that even if I voted, you'd have done your own thing anyway.

That's why I think voting is for losers.

joyRuN said...

Oh man. I missed the hello kitty nips pictures?!

I keep getting hits for "Atlantic City" + "streetwalkers" from those damn Europeans, thanks to my AC race report.

Marathon Maritza said...

If you don't post for a month, it'll make both me and Hello Kitty cry. :(

Frayed Laces said...

Funny, my picture had Dick Beardsley right behind you with a billy club a la Tanya Harding

Sarah said...

I didn't vote - but the lawn chair beer drinking flame watching sentence is the best thing I've read all day - sorry to the rest of you.

KimsRunning said...

JoyRuN: no worries....I "saved pic" on that hairy manly chest with the Hello Kitty bandaids.

Viv said...

LMAO @ european increase because of the pic and who gives a shit won. Classic.

Ms. V. said...

I just spent several minutes looking for the jackhole in the red, green and blue.

This post made me crazy.

Aileen said...

I have a friend in Denver who says it's about 70 degrees warmer there right now. That's just wrong.