Thursday, January 11, 2007

What??

In light of the recent goings on in the political and sports world, I found the timing of this kinda unusual. Now, I don't know if this is for real or someone's hacked-up photoshop work but it sure looks real to me. I can't see any markings indicating this is somehow a fake...at least, to the naked eye.

Anyway, I received this photo from a friend of mine...a Buckeye fan. He said there was a pep rally prior to the National Championship game in which he was able to snap this photo of Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel. Its weird when sports mirrors life.



This must have been taken in the football stadium. Is that the press box behind him?

And where's his sweater vest?

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Okay, I give...where's the photo?

Nitmos said...

It's not there? Hmmm, blogger must be hvaing some problems.