Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Slow Motion

Okay, so I'm not moving so fast on repainting this blog. Lots of things going on...finishing a backyard project that involved never ending shoveling, son's baseball, the Michigan Mile held in downtown Lansing which both kids finished in fine form. Work is very busy right now. All in all, just no time. I'll get to a redesign soon.

As for running, I'm still taking it easy. Logged a paltry 13 miles last week. Did over 4 miles @ 6:57 pace last night. I'll probably only due another 10 or so miles the rest of the week. Then, I'll start concentrating again on my training plan. I'm taking a mental and physical break between Bayshore and Chicago. After Chicago, Disney and Boston will come quick with almost no chance for a break so I'll enjoy this for a few weeks.

Happy running.

4 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Yes, enjoy the break!

Mike said...

Don't enjoy too much of a break.

You're pacing me.

Mir said...

Enjoy the break--you deserve it and your body will thank you. :)

Russ said...

enjoy the break and i feel your pain on the never ending yard work!