Friday, October 28, 2011

If You Are Dressing Up For Halloween...

...remember, not all costumes are for you. Choose wisely in this day of cell phone cameras and internet exposure.



Holy VHS tapes, Venom! Careful...his Spidey Sense...of Diabetes is tingling.



Either The Smurfs or the Blue Man Group fired their make-up artist. Shame.



Awww, cute kid...with the worst parents ever. I guess it's better than dressing her like a stripper. In a few years you can file for emancipation.




Okay, kind of a funny costume actually. But she could really use a Brazillian. And a floss.


Dude, at least scrub off the liposuction pre-surgery lines before becoming The Flash.



Nice furniture. Where's the lava lamp?



What will I be wearing? To be honest, I'm pictured in the photos above but I'll never tell which one. Okay, okay, I'll give you some hints: (1) I'm a bit bashful and (2) I like rainbows.


What will I actually be wearing this Halloween? Nothing, I'm an adult. Halloween is for children. However, if I were to wear a costume, I'd prefer it to be something like zipperhead here:

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

B. Kramer said...

I'd recognize that six-pack any day. That's got to be you, am I right? Cheers!

Jill said...

I had to hurry past the gurney pic to show my son the zipper one...thankfully, he's picking the zipper he now wants to be over the birthing outfit. Phew!

Running Through Phoenix said...

That spidey could web-cocoon Montana.

Katie said...

oh. oh dear.