Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ostracized!

I was reading in the paper this morning that today is the day high school football players from around the country make their final decision on where to play/attend college.

Which reminded me of this picture I stole from the net several weeks back that I thought was pretty funny. This is supposed to be at an elementary school in Ohio. I love how the kids are not laughing or crying...just looking like a normal school picture. Like both "parties" understand the division created by their fan loyalty and accept it.



Pretty funny. Probably an oldie but still a goodie in my book.

Let me know if the picture didn't come through. I've been having trouble with that recently.

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

I love that pic...I MUST show it to hubby who is a die-hard Buckeye fan.