Thursday, June 29, 2006

Flexing...

Is a blog like a muscle? If you don't use it, do you lose it? I don't know what the rules are of the Blogger Nation but, in my continuing effort to defend my little .25 acre in the Great Blog Subdivision, I felt I should make an update (i.e. flex) at least once a month.

Still, not much time or energy to add anything of value right now. I have my eye on one of the new Gateway products with all the bells and whistles. If another Pre-Election-Vote-For-Us check appears in my hands, I might have new motivation to become a more active poster. New computers are fun. As it appears a desperate politician (with a check in his hands) isn't anywhere on my horizon, I'll go back to picking the lint, dust, fingernails, and food crumbs from between my old Dell keyboard keys. Good day.

No comments: